Integrated industrial spaces.
At Thorpe Park Leeds
The industrial and logistics sector is undergoing existential change.
Supply chain resilience, rising energy costs, smart infrastructure and the continued growth of e-commerce are forcing businesses to rethink their real estate requirements.
Decision making factors such as accessibility, cost and labour pool, while still relevant, have been overtaken by the need to attract and retain the very best talent. Integral is an unprecedented hub of industrial spaces, integrating logistics and manufacturing businesses into a dynamic, mixed-use community. It offers state-of-the-art accommodation with enviable sustainability credentials, unrivalled amenities, and access to an abundance of green space.
Put simply, Integral offers more than just great spaces. It does more for the humans inside.
Our spaces offer more than just great spec.
They do more for the humans inside.
Scalable and flexible
- + 60-acre site located within Thorpe Park Leeds; the North’s premier, mixed-use business destination.
- + Up to 596,500 sq ft of dynamic industrial and logistics space, with units ranging from 5,000 – 175,000 sq ft.
- + High-quality development offering opportunities targeting advanced manufacturing, logistics and distribution sectors.
Strong labour pool
- + 7m+ people live within an hour’s drive.
- + Average weekly earnings: Leeds £446 vs UK £617. Source ONS
- + Direct access to the East Leeds Orbital Route providing access to the communities of north and east Leeds.
- + Direct access to J46 of the M1.
- + Five miles to Leeds city centre.
- + Strong public transport connections.
- + Leeds Bradford Airport within an hour’s drive.
- + Four of the UK’s top five container ports within a four hour drive.
- + Fabric first approach to building design.
- + Avoidance of on-site fossil fuel.
- + Solar Photovoltaics (PV).
- + Pathway to net zero carbon in operation.
- + Electric Vehicle charging bays.
- + Targeting BREEAM Excellent.
From its location on the outskirts of Leeds, Integral at Thorpe Park offers excellent connectivity with the Leeds City Region, which has a global reputation for its advanced manufacturing, R&D and product development capabilities, generating more than £7 billion a year or 12% of the region’s economic output*.
- M1 Junction 46 0.1 mile 1 min
- A1(M) Junction 44 7 miles 8 mins
- M621 Junction 6 7 miles 9 mins
- M62 Junction 29 7.8 miles 10 min
- Birmingham 69 miles 1 hr 17 mins
- Liverpool 87 miles 1 hr 44 mins
- London 206 miles 3 hrs 38 mins
- Felixstowe 212 miles 3 hrs 42 mins
- Portsmouth 252 miles 4 hrs 28 mins
- Dover 264 miles 4 hrs 44 mins
- Leeds Bradford 14 miles 35 mins
- Durham Tees Valley 60 miles 1 hr 7 mins
- Manchester 63 miles 1 hr 9 mins
* Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership
- 1. 175,000 sq ft
- 2. 94,500 sq ft
- 3. 31,500 sq ft
- 4. 63,000 sq ft
- 5. 57,750 sq ft
- 6. 57,750 sq ft
- 7. 42,000 sq ft
- 8. 5,000 - 25,000 sq ft
- 9. 5,000 - 15,000 sq ft
- 10. 5,000 - 15,000 sq ft
- 11. 5,000 - 20,000 sq ft
Thorpe Park Leeds
Thorpe Park Leeds is the North’s flagship mixed-use business destination and, once complete, will feature:
- 3,000,000 sq ft of commercial space.
- 800 homes.
- 17,500 working population
- 150 acres of community parkland and public realm.
- 350,000 sq ft of retail and leisure centre, The Springs.
To find out more about Integral, the plans or to enquire about spaces fill in the quick form below.